3.2 magapixel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.2 magapixel

Hi, Im looking at the Olympus C 740, wandering if the 3.2 megapixel will be enough for pictures on this site. It does have a long shutter delay, and Im wandering how it is suited for this type of photography,

Shutter lag is easily solved. Hold down the shutter button halfway, when you have the subject cenered press it all the way. And if you do a search for C-740, you will see some nice shots.

Comment

Ammount of pixels doesn't matter. What matters is image quality and what the photographer can do with the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
        Ammount of pixels doesn't matter. What matters is image quality and what the photographer can do with the camera.
        ok mini clovis

Comment

3.2mp is adequate unless you plan on cropping the photos. The shutter is pretty slow but if you practice enough, you can get good results (look at Clovis' photos before this year). I use the C730, which is almost the same as the C740. If you are worried about megapixels, get the C750.
          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
          No Frontiers

Comment

My pix are with a 3.3...

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=268831

sorry do not know how to post the pics in here.

Comment

I've gotten plenty of pics on here with a 1.2MP camera and over 300 with a 3.1MP camera. So I'd imagine 3.2 is enough.
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
              X