Camera help- Which One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera help- Which One?

What would everyone recommend as a good camera, is the Canon Rebel any good for photos and such. Any help would be great, I used the search and found nothing, plus time change.

Search for "300D" and loads of threads come up.

If you want to see the quality of 300D pictures why not go to the JetPhotos database and search for "300D"?

Why not go to DPreview.com or any other camera website and look at the reviews of the camera?

Sheesh

Comment

Are you talking about the Canon Rebel film camera?
      My photos on jp.net

Comment

If you've got no lenses (either Canon or Nikon) you might look at the D70, or you can pick up a refurbed or used D30 or D60 and spend the money on the lenses (which are, most likely, more important in the long run).
        CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Thanks for everyones reply's. If anyone else has anymore suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
          Chris A.k.A Burnsie

Comment

got the 300D for a month now (see photos) but the photo's are still bad... first i thought the camera sucked but the photo's are getting better every day. also a big advantage on the 300D is that you can choose out of many many many lenses, wich give you the option to find the best lens that fits with you
            My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

I have the 300D... i say get it! Then get the hack and you get an awesome camera for a good price. The 6.3mp is great as you can crop out alot of the image.... and the CMOS is the same as the one in the 10D. Click on my sig and you'll see what can be done with it. Not all of them are with the 300D but the first few pages are with the 300D. But don't go too far back as those are with the 740 and suck in comparison to the 300D ones.

Comment

Canon and Nikon are equally good. However, if you are going to get the 300D, consider looking at slightly used D30 and D60 as they will cost less or equal to the 300D but offer better features.
                Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                No Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                  @GrantT: He is asking for reccomendations for a camera
                  He also asked if it was good for taking pictures, if he actually bothered and did a tiny bit of research he might have find out that it is actually a good camera for taking pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                    Originally posted by PortColumbus
                    Are you talking about the Canon Rebel film camera?

No, The EOS300 REBEL is the film camera, we are talking about the 300D REBEL which is the Digital camera. Some confusion but the difference being one is film and the D makes the other Digital.
                    No shit, I have a 300D. It wasn't specified in the original post.
                    My photos on jp.net

Comment

Working...
                    X