Hi there! Can anybody please help me get the first reg badge for these photos? I would really appreciate it!

Newest H135, mfd in 2023. D-HCBH. Airbus Helicopters H135. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

D-HCBO. Airbus Helicopters H135. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Preserved after a complete restauration. 596. Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 Fagot. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

28. IAR-316B. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And also my friends photos:

Ex N602FJ.. 1124. Bombardier Learjet 75. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Ex SP-YVP.. 271. Sikorsky S-70M. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

N25AZ. Cirrus SR22T-GTS G6 Arrivee. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you
Alex