Too Blurry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by u2o
    that pic's about being artistic, the aircraft is blurred enough to be one. Also background is more or less focussed, so the pic looks good.

unfortunately with your picture, your aircraft is not blurred enough like that anet one to be artistic, and obviously too blurred to be accepted as a normal shot - your pic lies in-between. plus whole frame on your pic is blurred (w/ background as motion blur), whereas (as i said) anet one has a better focussed background.

im not tryin to bash your work or anythin, just my opinion.
    Oh, so if it's super blurry it will get approved you're saying...? Like I said, thanks for your opinions. I dropped my case.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
      Originally posted by u2o
      that pic's about being artistic, the aircraft is blurred enough to be one. Also background is more or less focussed, so the pic looks good.

unfortunately with your picture, your aircraft is not blurred enough like that anet one to be artistic, and obviously too blurred to be accepted as a normal shot - your pic lies in-between. plus whole frame on your pic is blurred (w/ background as motion blur), whereas (as i said) anet one has a better focussed background.

im not tryin to bash your work or anythin, just my opinion.
      Oh, so if it's super blurry it will get approved you're saying...? Like I said, thanks for your opinions. I dropped my case.

Sorry i meant that the anet pic was Intentionally blurred, for purpose being artistic. Thus it gets an approval, as long as its obvious and appropriately done.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
        Accuracy of the reg isn't the issue. When you shoot a plane with motion blur, the background should be blurry, not the plane.

Theres a fine line between blur that can be corrected by some USM, and blur that is incorrigible. Your pic passed the line unfortunatley...

[photoid=209094]

-Clovis
        Nicely said Clovis

Comment

Working...
        X