Canon RF 100-400 мм F5.6-8 IS USM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon RF 100-400 мм F5.6-8 IS USM

Hello, Community! I'm thinking about buying a Canon RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM. As an alternative to RF 100-500 (it does not always pass by weight when flying on low-cost airlines). There are owners of such a pair of R6/RF 100-400 here, what can you say about this lens. Well, or identify yourself, I'll see what kind of photos you get with him.

Originally posted by UNWW View Post
    Hello, Community! I'm thinking about buying a Canon RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM. As an alternative to RF 100-500 (it does not always pass by weight when flying on low-cost airlines). There are owners of such a pair of R6/RF 100-400 here, what can you say about this lens. Well, or identify yourself, I'll see what kind of photos you get with him.
    Don't own a R6, but have tried it on my R5, the sharpness at 400mm is not even close to my 400mm f5.6L from 1993 (though that is an extreamly sharp lens) However for it's own weight and size class it's pretty much the best you can do, and it's very affordable. So if size and weight is a problem for you I'd say go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by UNWW View Post
      I don't own an R6, i have an RP with the RF 100-400 f5.6-f8 USM lens, i have many photos with that lens, its simply great, it has great sharpness and the stabilization is another level of good (i could take photos at 1/10 without any tripod) but just watch out sometimes with vignetting at 400mm, you can check out my JP photos with that lens if you want >>>>>>> https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos...d&sort-order=0

Comment

Originally posted by MARK0 View Post

I don't own an R6, i have an RP with the RF 100-400 f5.6-f8 USM lens, i have many photos with that lens, its simply great, it has great sharpness and the stabilization is another level of good (i could take photos at 1/10 without any tripod) but just watch out sometimes with vignetting at 400mm, you can check out my JP photos with that lens if you want >>>>>>> https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos...d&sort-order=0
        Thank you for your help, Marco! I looked at your photos - excellent quality!

Comment

Working...
        X