Philip, I was at the terrace with Matt earlier that morning

Gerardo
    me too...until 11:30....

I will fill your inbox with mails next time
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Originally posted by egll

Yes it was me No problem posting the picture Phillip! What time was this, I would guess around lunchtime since it was only cloudy for a short while-it would be interesting to know what I was shooting at the time so you could see the results but I guess we'll never know. Shame you didn't make yourself known to me as it was my first visit to ZRH.

Good to see so many other Canon users at ZRH, quality photo spots deserve quality cameras

By the way Tsen Tsan I will be in Singapore for a week in a months time, let me know if you want to meet up

Matt
      yeah too bad. I should have talked to you but as said before, I was not sure. But you are the only person I know using a 300D and a 10D...

EXIF says 12:23 pm. Guess you shot some smaller stuff taking off Runway 28 this time. I took the photo in between the Sri Lankan A332 and Swiss A343 take-off.

Let us know when you happen to be in ZRH or somewhere near next time
      greetings,
      Philip

Comment

Yup, that looks like Matt.

Someday I'll bring the Nikon to ZRH but it is hard to determine when that will be.

Bon Voyage.

Kevin

Comment

Hi Kevin, I never did get that DL767 at LAX you were on , give me a shout if you are heading this way I'm always keen to help out visitors to LHR.

I'm afraid I did a very silly thing and accidentally deleted about 100 shots that I took from the heliport that afternoon-the casualty list is not good:

Rotation shots

SQ744
          TG744
          MH777
          UL330
          EK330
          LX340
          LX330

LX MD11 (stored)

I'm left with the rubbish like EZY 737s and LX320s

Matt
          My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Uh oh Matt.

-Clovis

Comment

Ouch...that hurts

Andrew

Comment

I'm sorry to hear, Matt.

It's not a problem about the Delta 767. We were too high anyway for photo ops so I would've thought using full zoom on it. I am going to try to fly to Europe sometimes next year when I can take advantage the $300 r/t deal from DC.

I'll let you European guys know whenever that will be.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                X