Screener in Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screener in Action

Should have talked to him but I wasn`t sure he was it... well now I know...

Hope you dont mind me posting this photo...looking forward to your pictures!
    greetings,
    Philip

Bigma in use alot

He obviously wasn't getting much screening done!

-Clovis

Comment

Hmmmmm, Philip..... did we really miss eachother AGAIN?!

When did you take this pic? I'm only asking, because I met this fellow screener last weekend at this very same airport. .... and you know, how many times we were standing more or less side by side, without knowing it ....

Cheers
      Gerardo
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

What's that Sigma 170-500mm?

Comment

not the 50-500 that's for sure

Comment

geeezz may be stupid but who is he?
            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Umm...which one of the screeners is he?

I've eliminated ChrisK, Clovis, Gerardo, Dan Valentine and Jason Nicholls and Peter.

I would guess he is Gabe Basco or Andy Hunt??
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I dont remember ever going to an airport with such good facilities.. so guess you can eliminate me as well lolx.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                  Umm...which one of the screeners is he?

I've eliminated ChrisK, Clovis, Gerardo, Dan Valentine and Jason Nicholls and Peter.

I would guess he is Gabe Basco or Andy Hunt??
                  I think its Gabe, Andy shoots with the D70 if I remember correctly.
                  CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

so we dont know who he is?
                    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

You dopes, thats Matt!

I used that lens on my D30 when he was in LA...nice peice...damn heavy though. (Greg, it's the 170-500)

-Clovis

Comment

Yep I'm a D70 shooter, you won't catch me with a Canon in my hand

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
                          Hmmmmm, Philip..... did we really miss eachother AGAIN?!

When did you take this pic? I'm only asking, because I met this fellow screener last weekend at this very same airport. .... and you know, how many times we were standing more or less side by side, without knowing it ....

Cheers
                          Gerardo
                          damn it!

It was Sunday the 16th. I did not mail you because I did not intend to come to ZRH this weekend...until late Saturday evening when I decided to do so....

oh well hopefully we manage to do more than just standing side by side without knowing each other the 4th time! I'll soon have my drivers license and will be a regular ZRH guest in summer...
                          greetings,
                          Philip

Comment

Yes it was me No problem posting the picture Phillip! What time was this, I would guess around lunchtime since it was only cloudy for a short while-it would be interesting to know what I was shooting at the time so you could see the results but I guess we'll never know. Shame you didn't make yourself known to me as it was my first visit to ZRH.

Good to see so many other Canon users at ZRH, quality photo spots deserve quality cameras

By the way Tsen Tsan I will be in Singapore for a week in a months time, let me know if you want to meet up

Matt
                            My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Philip, I was at the terrace with Matt earlier that morning

Are you at ZRh tomorrow? .... just in case ....

Gerardo
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                              X