Picture nr. 60'000 uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture nr. 60'000 uploaded

Congrats to Steven Grace far taking that superb looking US A330-300, the photo nr. 60'000 in this database:
    N671UW. Airbus A330-323. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Regards
    Gerardo[/img]
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

60,000 already it was only 50,000 a few days ago! this site is growing really fast

Joe,
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

WOW Thats really something!
      -Valera

Comment

10.000 pictures ina few days. That must have been a busy weekend for the screeners.

congratulations.
        Andy

Comment

Sorry, guys! But I was only referring to the picture ID 60'000. This doesn't mean, that the database has that many pictures. In fact, it "only" has something between 51'000 and 52'000 right now. A good part of this difference comes from the the two server crashes earlier this year.

Nevertheless, the database is growing.

Regards
          Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Oh

still quite a big growth if its upto 52,000 already

Joe,
            | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

[quote="LX-A343"]Sorry, guys! But I was only referring to the picture ID 60'000. This doesn't mean, that the database has that many pictures. In fact, it "only" has something between 51'000 and 52'000 right now. A good part of this difference comes from the the two server crashes earlier this year.

Don't forget photos that are also rejected.

Comment

My hat is off to Steven for one fine A-330 image, to all of us who have shared your aircraft images....I think the quality curve is going up here and I dont think there are as many frustrated picture clickers here as there is on another DB site. And the final hats off to Chris Kilroy and screeners for this site....you have made in a very comfortable place to visit and share...I do feel VALUED here.

Well at this rate we should be at 80K by the end of the month and with the good long days and better weather coming soon we could be pressing 300K by mid-summer. Look out other guys.

Well done everyone.

Comment

I think the interesting part of this site is it relatively unknown. I have with fellow spotters here in Tenerife, they all know the other site, but did not know of this site. Well, they do now!

When more people get to know this site, I think it will grow even faster.

Comment

Working...
                  X