Thats what i Call a Spotter friendly Airport was a great Day

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.cgi?215040

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.cgi?214812
    Freundliche Gre / Best Regards / Atentos saludos / Meilleures salutations

Michael Bogensperger
    ==================================================

Airlinerpictures.net

My Photos at Jetphotos.net

Amazing what can happen when the government and general public isn't paranoid. I really like the elevated photo platform that gets you over the fence.
    At least at KMKE we get a parking area where they don't mess with you. Supposedly a second observation area going in late this year/early 2005 as well...so we'll have both 19R and 7R covered.
    Regards,
    George R. Widener
    Oshkosh, WI USA
    Aircraft Photos Here
    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Looks good. Sadly, few airports are like this. I know Schipol is really good, and Manchester is also very positive about enthusiasts..but the rest? One of the nice things about being here in SOU is that, whilst the airport is very small, there's a nice location on a mound that overlooks the taxiways and 2/3rds the runway:

It's actually a really nice place to spend an afternoon.

Comment

BWi has provided a park and so has DCA but if you leave those areas you will get the Paranoia patrol to talk to you.

Comment

KMIA has this small grass field next to RWY 12-8R with HOLES in the fence so you can stick your camera and shoot without interference. It also has a couple of palm trees to give you some nice shelter from the sun!
          That's the officially approved site for spotting. Cops won't mess with you there.
          CostaRicaAviation.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
          X