Trying something NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying something NEW

I read about a neat way to color photos in PS Elements, or any other PS for that matter. I tried it and am just looking for opinions!!

Here is the original!

SET LOVE FREE!!

nice but...what exactly is the NEW thing about it?
    see...http://jetphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11256
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Thanks Phil

-Clovis

Comment

Gee, maybe he meant new to him. Not everybody has scanned every thread.
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
          Gee, maybe he meant new to him. Not everybody has scanned every thread.
          Thanks, it's new too me!!
          SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Personally, I'm not very keen on it. The effect can be very powerful when a small swab of colour is used in a largely monochrome image, but generally it's overused, and reminds me of the kind of stuff you pick up in poster stores. Your eyes end up being drawn to the coloured elements, rather than taking in the power of the image.

The photograph you've shown is brilliant in it's original form; the kind of shot I'd love to get. With the colour manipulated I feel it loses alot of it's impact. Just my tuppence.
            Cheers

James

Comment

That's fine and I agree, I was flying last night and read how to do this particular technique and thought I would give it a hack. By no means will I do this all the time, just thought I would try it out and watch what happens.

In addition, I also like to see what styles and tastes are out there in the aviation photography world and Jetphotos.net has to be the friendliest aviation website I have been part of.

Thank You All for your Opinion, I apprieciate it!!

Kevin
              SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Working...
              X