My pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pictures!

Hey guys , well Im new and a I tough I could really be better at photography if I got more advice.I use the Minolta DImage z1 , below is my link , sorry for the pp.net link but thats where most of my pics are.ANy suggestion welcome

Aircraft picture database. Over 1.5 million photos online. Find daily new pictures in best quality! Send in your own pictures, contributions are welcome!
    MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Iberia A340 Lover-EC-GLE

Great pictures. That F-28 in particular is stunning. Now all you need to do is put some on here

Comment

I sure will! Haha!
      MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Iberia A340 Lover-EC-GLE

Comment

Re: My pictures!

Originally posted by Alfred_Zeller
        Hey guys , well Im new and a I tough I could really be better at photography if I got more advice.I use the Minolta DImage z1 , below is my link , sorry for the pp.net link but thats where most of my pics are.ANy suggestion welcome

http://www.planepictures.net/netsear...set=0&range=15
        I like all of these shots. The only nit I have is that some of them are fairly grainy, but no big deal. Nice stuff!

Cheers!

Click Here to view my aviation photos.

Comment

Try downloading neatimage and running your images through that then do the rest of the editing. It should help your grain problem. Apart form that they are all good.
          Sam Rudge
          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Hi Alfred

Overall, I'd say, your pics are nicely framed and composed. In german I would say, you have a good eye.

Your pics show indeed a bit of grain, but I can't say more about the quality, as I know, hat PP.net pics have slightly more grain. I don't know, how much of this grain is caused by your camera and postprocessing and how much by PP.net itself after compressing the pics.

So, welcome to the club

Gerardo
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

You should try not to cut of parts of the wing, in other angles it works but dont cut off a small part of the wing but a big part.

Comment

Working...
              X