My New Equipment Finally Selected!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leftseat86
    Geez Jase I hope you get a good tan out here in LA next month!

Best of luck with your new equipment, although with a kit like that, you'll be able to let your imagination fly photo wise

-Clovis
    Unfortunately m8 I wont be in LAX in July Kev couldnt find me a cheap flight so im only confined to my LCA trip, but dont worry, I do have plans for the near future to make a visit to LAX! Also the final reason you mentioned about letting my imagination run wild, thats exactly why I have selected that equipment, im used to only 228mm and 2MP, so this jump is just the thing I need!

BTW this is how the Macro shot came out, im quite impressed!
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Nice pic Jase

Comment

Originally posted by c72
        Jason,

I thought you bought a D30 a while back?
        Unfortunately money problems stopped me going for the D30, so ive been using a Finepix 2800Z simce January!
        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
          Originally posted by Leftseat86
          Geez Jase I hope you get a good tan out here in LA next month!

Best of luck with your new equipment, although with a kit like that, you'll be able to let your imagination fly photo wise

-Clovis
          Unfortunately m8 I wont be in LAX in July Kev couldnt find me a cheap flight so im only confined to my LCA trip, but dont worry, I do have plans for the near future to make a visit to LAX! Also the final reason you mentioned about letting my imagination run wild, thats exactly why I have selected that equipment, im used to only 228mm and 2MP, so this jump is just the thing I need!
          If you're going to LAX in July (in particular weekend of AI), let me know. Trying to sign up some folks for a LAX ramp pass.

Comment

Working...
          X