Best camera bag for 300D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best camera bag for 300D?

Hey I was wondering if you know a good low cost camera bag for my 300D that will be able to hold an extra lense. I'm looking for a bag thats not too big but not too small. I want one that has good support so the things inside dont get thrown around.
    thanks

Lowepro Topload Zoom AW. It fits my 70-200 and my 18-55 plus charger/cord, small card reader, manuals, and lens cleaning kit. It's $50 but well worth it.

Comment

I had a Lowepro Mini Trekker 200 backpack. At one point I had two bodies, 4 lenes, a flash and wireless transmitter, cleaning supplies, manuals, and filters. For the size of the bag, it is a lot of stuff. It runs around $70.
      SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Those are both very nice bags but i'd prefer a bag that I can either hang over my shoulder with one strap or one that I can carry kind of like a briefcase.

Comment

I grew out of the Mini Trekker so I bought a Tamrac Pro 12 Shoulder bag. I like it alot and I have space to spare.
          SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

I need to find a bag that will allow me to keep my sigma-50-500 lens attached to my 300D, its a pain having to attach & takeoff the lens all the time.
            -Ralph Duenas

Knowledge & Power Overcome Superstition And Luck.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Those low pros pissed me the hell off, ive opted for a Delsey pro bag instead, very nice look about them, also can be converted for a weekend bag/carry on. Fits my D60/20mm/28-80/100-400 +extras with no problem.

Comment

Working...
              X