Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not decided on these 2 pics...accepting opinions now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aquiros
    replied
    Thank you guys and Canada Team...I think you are right..it might be a little too much heat haze...hmm I'm guessing this summer will be for building my personal collection!!
    It sucks when summer comes here in Miami! Today I had a ramp pass...but there you have it...I got some other that might make it in, but basically it's just getting toooo damm hot and hazy.
    Thanks for the comments and feedback. This is what I love about these forums...we learn a little every day!

Leave a comment:

• fallingeese
    replied
    Just as Garry has said, there appears to be substantial heat haze present in both photographs. In addition the second photo is poorly cropped, and is better left to the personal collection.

Leave a comment:

• atco
    replied
    Both look to be heat hazed to death, but that may be due to the smaller size.

No 1 upload if the haze is not a problem, number 2 is badmotive and badcentred, I would keep that one for the personal collection.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Good job!

Only thing is that there seems to be a bit of heat haze but thats about it.

Leave a comment:

• MD11Forever
    replied
    I like 'em both...go for it. Make sure you check/modify the first one, to me the horizon looks unlevel.

Leave a comment:

• Not decided on these 2 pics...accepting opinions now!

HI, I took these 2 pics today...but I'm not sure about uploading them (these are smaller version of course). Can you please give me your opinions??Thanks

and contestant number 2:

any opinion greatly appreciated..
Working...
X