CVG and SDF photography spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVG and SDF photography spots

I will be in the Cincinnati area from July 1 thru July 8. Besides the CVG observation area, where else should I plan on hitting? Also, what about getting UPS arrivals/departures at SDF? Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Jim
    Culture is roughly anything we do that the monkeys do not. --Lord Raglan
    For more of my shots have a look at www.okairpix.smugmug.com

Well if you look me up (Tanner Johnson) my four newest pics are from a spot I found right behind the Employee parking lot. You can get there by road, but last time I was there I noticed a sign that said Airport Property No Trespassing. I haven't been back however no one goes back there at least in the two hours over two days that I've been there. It's a big open field where nothing is there. It's for the same runway the viewing area is on, but gives a perspective of the other side. If you go to the west side there are supposedly some good spots around/near a golf course, but I've never been over there to really see.
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Thanks Tanner for the reply on CVG photo spots. I am really looking forward to shooting there and down in SDF.

Comment

Jim,

Please take a look at the thread linked below.. the information is from summer, 2003, but I was just home (Louisville) this April, and I don't think anything has changed.

Hope this helps!
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Thanks Chris!!!
          Exactly what I was looking for. I will have my trusty Suburban that I typically stand on top of...Looks like we will add another notch to her old belt for another airport trip....

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X