• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn beech

AAARGGGG

So annoyed.
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

You want to have words with the SIA pilot for rotating in such an inconvenient place

Comment

I don't know...

I kinda like the size comparison.

And the SIA jet in the sun and the Beech in the shade.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
        I don't know...

I kinda like the size comparison.

And the SIA jet in the sun and the Beech in the shade.
        Me too. I think you should try to upload it. The SIA jet is not cut off by the Beech so it is fine.
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

I'd be glad just to have an opportunity to take a picture like that here in Cincinnati.
          Tanner Johnson - Owner
          twenty53 Photography

Comment

hmm i say the angles are good, in a way. The diagonal of the beech is nicely parallel to the SIA aircraft, engine of the aircraft slots nicely into the blank space of the beech... etc. Beech isnt actually covering any part of the SIA.

But yeah unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              Originally posted by u2o
              hmm i say the angles are good, in a way. The diagonal of the beech is nicely parallel to the SIA aircraft, engine of the aircraft slots nicely into the blank space of the beech... etc. Beech isnt actually covering any part of the SIA.

But yeah unlucky.
              You gotta be kidding me over this shot. Its unfortunate to get the beech in the shot it really is but PLEASE dont upload this shot. The beech may not be covering any part of the aircraft but it detracts from the picture and anyone who cant see that needs their eyes checking
              Uhm...Please don't make it sound like only your opinion counts, and anyone who disagrees has something wrong with them.

I, too, believe that this is a very unique photo. I think it's very interesting, because it's something different. I like it a lot.
              Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

You gotta be kidding me over this shot. Its unfortunate to get the beech in the shot it really is but PLEASE dont upload this shot. The beech may not be covering any part of the aircraft but it detracts from the picture and anyone who cant see that needs their eyes checking
                Since when are you a professional photographer, or even a major contributor to any of the aviation websites? You don't even own your own camera!

I kinda like that shot, and would probably accept it if it was uploaded.

Please don't act like your opinion is all that matters here, let alone adopt such an attitude about it.
                Trump is an idiot!
                Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                  You don't even own your own camera!
                  His profile shows he owns a camera

-Aldo

Comment

I too realy like that picture, I have a similar 'accident' picture that worked out well [plug]

[photoid=143832]

[/plug]

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
                      You don't even own your own camera!
                      His profile shows he owns a camera

-Aldo
                      Ah well... He just says that's his camera, it ain't really

Comment

Since when are you a professional photographer, or even a major contributor to any of the aviation websites? You don't even own your own camera!

I kinda like that shot, and would probably accept it if it was uploaded.

Please don't act like your opinion is all that matters here, let alone adopt such an attitude about it.
                        Nice to be on Chris's side for once.
                        Will F.
                        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

At the risk of sounding corny

SON OF A BEECH!!

I actually like the shot but I would add it to the personal collection. That's just my opinion!!!
                          SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Talk about bad timing..... here I was spotting with Andrew:

Darn signs!!!

Gerardo
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I would accept picture #1 instantly...very sharp, very clear, well exposed. Beech is only a minor hindrance.

Gerardo...

Meanwhile yesterday I was cursing the birds:

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
                              X