Wake Turbulence from 737-200 (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Turbulence from 737-200 (pic)

I took this pic yesterday at DAL after a rainstorm. This WN 737-200 was just coming to the apron at this point and I was about a mile away. The quality is bad but I like how it shows the "wing tornadoes."

Then I saw this little cloud appear on the wing of this -500 right after it took off:
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Early, Dark, Far..........

Comment

Sweet Shots Dudes!

Comment

awesome shots!!!! the 732 from WN is perfect, I remember seeing that on my AA MD80 approaching STL. Very cool.

Alex
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Really nice condensation shots.
          I have been trying recently to get these kind of shots but can't be bothered to get up too early yet or go out in the rain!
          Ari
          Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes

Comment

Very nice shots you two! The only time I've ever seen condensation coming from a plane was when I was on it back a couple of weeks ago... It was a NW 320. We took off into clouds, then popped out above them shortly afterwards. We began a right turn, and soon afterwards hit some pretty sharp turbulence. The plane was jerked up and down in one quick movement, and while going down I saw a quick burst of condensation above the wing... Not the ideal situation but it was unique, that's for sure
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

[photoid=293696]

-Clovis

Comment

[photoid=295459]

I have some others as well, from a dreary day at ORD before I had the 300D. Heavies were just dropping out of the clouds on short finals...MAJOR flap condensation and wingtip vortexes...nice stuff.
                Too bad the Minolta Z1 did such a crappy job that day.
                One of the days that convinced me I needed to upgrade to get the type/quality of shots I wanted. I'll try to dig some of those out and post them here soon.
                George R. Widener
                Oshkosh, WI USA
                Aircraft Photos Here
                Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Working...
                X