Inflight for Digital Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflight for Digital Camera

It is possible to turn it on in the plane during inflight; however, it will drain the battery?

Do you have a tips for inflight using digital camera?

... yes you can, as long as electronics are allowed (i.e. NOT during takeoff/decent). What type of inflight pics are you looking at?

and of course it will use the battery, i dont think it differs from being on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by u2o
      ... yes you can, as long as electronics are allowed (i.e. NOT during takeoff/decent). What type of inflight pics are you looking at?

and of course it will use the battery, i dont think it differs from being on the ground.
      I want to take a pix for t/o, landing, decent, and on top. I havent got a digital camera yet.

Comment

for take off/landing, just wait till the cabin crew are seated and belted up. Hide the camera until then, so they wont notice. As soon as they're seated up, get your camera out and shoot away.

thats what i do anyway.

Comment

Just don't be so paranoid. Most of the time the F/A's don't give a damn. Having a camera on isn't gonna cause a major catastrophy

Comment

During decent into EWR I had my camera pressed against the window shooting the sunrise and the F/As walking by didn't care at all. I keep it on during both takeoff and landings, the most interresting parts of the flight!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1219

Comment

I flew QF26 this month, had an emergency exit row seat right in front of the FA's jumpseat, and she let me shoot t/o & landing.
              Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

You just got to hope that your window isn't all dirty and scratched up:

Comment

A lot of people taking a picture at window views. I saw it in jetphotos.net. I am using a cheap camera. :| I still waiting to get C-750.

I cannot afford Canon - EOS Digital Rebel 6.3MP Digital Camera cuz the cost around US$1000.

SLR and digital is just differnet.

In, August 2001, I seen the japanese people used expersive small digital camera take a shot the window view on UAL 737-300 from SFO to SEA.

srbmod, your picture of window view isnt bad and yah the window is dirty. Remember dont use flash to take a shot into the window.

Comment

Working...
                  X