Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry fella's

Sorry Guy's All done
    Touchdown on Runway 16R.. N632US. Boeing 747-251B. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[photoid=310595]

Great shot, don't you agree?

I have no idea what's wrong, but there's certainly something amusing in this photograph. Due to the angle of the shot, it looks as if the nose gear is attached to the right wing. Its an awesome shot anyhow, I love the smoke effects and the effective close-up angle.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

What's going on with the tail? Just really dirty, I presume...but whooo, looks like it's cracked! And the nose gear really does look attached to the right wing

Comment

Ignore. I was wrong..
        Sam Rudge
        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Spot the error. Only the best need apply!

The doors of the main landing gear appear to me hanging down if that's what you mean.

-Colin

Comment

Hmm

Looks like the horizontal stabilizer is missing as it blends so well with the wing.

Cheers

Gary

Comment

I am a bit surprised that the spoilers havn't commenced deploying given how much weight is on the bogeys.
              Darren

Comment

I'd say the vertical tail of the right plane in the back is wrong.
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

The tail of the middle plain in the background should not be there.

Comment

Edit - Nevermind

Comment

Nah your seeing the outboard flap which looks like an elevator.

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                        Nah your seeing the outboard flap which looks like an elevator.
                        Yeah that's what I thought The other half of the elevator was in the shade so it looked like the left side is pitched down.

I only noticed that when I took another look at the photo after posting, then I editied my post.

Comment

Comparing the plane with other pictures of the same aircraft it appears everything is solid and true. But that grass looks awful suspicious.

Comment

Hi,

Great picture... maybe I will regret saying this but is it the USA flag,
                            back to front or what ever....?
                            cheers, Steve

Aircraft radio hobby:
                            HF/UHF/VHF a/c radio voice / datalink, Airnav ACARS & Seldec / PCHDL HF datalink.

'Squitter' ARINC 635-3 HF data-link protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by Squitters
                              Hi,

Great picture... maybe I will regret saying this but is it the USA flag,
                              back to front or what ever....?
                              I checked into that too, but they're all like that on that side.

[photoid=310039]
                              [photoid=286501]
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

Working...
                              X