• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
    Go to YVR....
    YVR rocks
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Comment

I'm going to Toronto for a week tomorrow.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I don't recall cameras flying into the sides of buildings.

LOL news like this scares me. Me and talha (PIAA310) both being american born pakistanis love photographing planes! Now these days many ppl judge by color of sking and not by the content of the camera! Meaning I get a lot of stares. Its stories like these which make me want to quit. I aint no terrorist nor would I support their asses. Im just a kid who has liked planes since i was little, and i mean no harm. But for some reason I think the police would never listen to me!!! I know this pakistani man who got deported for taking a picture of a reservoir!!!! What was he going to do? SPLASH people???
        Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
          I'm going to Toronto for a week tomorrow.
          Awesome!
          I'd go meet you...but I have to work.
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I think that guy is going to upload his picture to oilrefineries.net
            View my photos at JP.Net
            Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
            Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Comment

This attitude of "My God man! Don't you know there's a war on?" is totally misguided.

America is the land of the free, a champion of human and civil rights. This widespread paranoia is the worst consequence of September 11th, and that's the real tragedy.

Comment

The "White Van" says it all. Definitely a suspect.
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                  Originally posted by jwenting
                  I don't think there's anyone who would find an oil refinery aesthetically pleasing and shoot pictures of it for those reasons so there must be ulterior motifs.
                  So perhaps he's a model railroader and building a refinery model in his basement? Maybe he's a photographer who enjoys industrial subjects?
                  That's ulterior motif albeit not what the police would be looking for

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                    Originally posted by jwenting
                    I don't think there's anyone who would find an oil refinery aesthetically pleasing and shoot pictures of it for those reasons so there must be ulterior motifs.
                    So perhaps he's a model railroader and building a refinery model in his basement? Maybe he's a photographer who enjoys industrial subjects?
                    I wasn't disagreeing with them looking for and questioning this guy- I just presented it as an interesting piece of information. Imagine one of us (ie: an airplane spotter) going home from the airport and finding a carload of FBI agents at your door a few hours later.
                    And Grant, there is a difference between questioning photographers and harassing and intimidating them. Again, I don't disagree with checking people out in these situations...but I strongly disagree with infringing on a person's rights and freedoms.
                    Jeesh.
                    Ditto, and let alone get them under temporar arrest and jailed because my face and overall presentation just bugged ONE detective, out of a dozen.

Alain
                    Thanks for visiting
                    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                    *JetPhotos*
                    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                    X