No announcement yet.

Summer SUCKS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer just got a lot better. It appears that I will be moving to Chicago by mid-August. I like that idea because of the better spotting opportunities!!

On Topic, it is cooler in PHX so I guess I will go out and do some spotting later, maybe close-up on taxiway Romeo. The wife is in Chicago, so I will have nothing better to do.
    SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
      Summer kicks ass.
      I totally agree especially since I am banging away roll after roll of jetBlue, Alaska, America West and AA 757(ex TWA) 50mm shots at LGB with the nice morning light. Bring it on baby!!!

Comment

SUMMER DOES KICK ASS! and i dont want summer to end. I DONT wanna go to high school. Screw it. Im too damn lazy.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Summer's only good if you're still in school. Otherwise it's nothing special.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            Summer's only good if you're still in school. Otherwise it's nothing special.
            My feelings exactly. All summer means for me is that it is hot on the ramp.

I do like summer because I can go boating, camping, and just enjoy the great outdoors, but unless you are in school, summer just loses its luster.

So how has the summer been going in Big "D?"
            SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
              SUMMER DOES KICK ASS! and i dont want summer to end. I DONT wanna go to high school. Screw it. Im too damn lazy.
              lol... i can't waite till school is back . summer sucks because there's no school

I school bro

Saludos
              - Adolfo ::capt_moralesg::

www.costaricasur.com

www.costaricaaviation.com

Comment

Originally posted by TI-AMG
                lol... i can't waite till school is back . summer sucks because there's no school

I school bro

Saludos
                - Adolfo ::capt_moralesg::

WITCH! WITCH! THY HATH SPOT A WITCH! BURN IT!

just playn', but thats kind of abnormal, i mean it goes against the concept of how most kids see school in the summer: THE ONLY REASON YOU SHOULD WANNA BE AROUND A SCHOOL IN THE SUMMER WOULD BE WITH EGGS, TOILET PAPER, AND SPRAY PAINT

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Working...
                X