Dustspots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy764
    Hmm...My dust spot is a beast compared to yours...or maybe it isn't a dust spot?

Find the "1" in the "1-800-809-7777".
    Go straight up near the top of the photo.
    There's the gigantic spot.
    That spot is on every one of my photos shot today. Didn't seem to be there before.
    Thanks for pointing it out Will, I'll be sure to reject that one for dustspots if I screen it
    Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
    Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Do I just use a lens-cleaning cloth to clean the lens?

BTW...the queue is moving very slowly.
      I use a lens pen which one end has some cloth and the other a brush. Also i use compressed air. But don't use the compressed air on the sensor... just the lens.

Comment

Your shot was rejected due to dust spots.......do you have an improved version to upload?

Matt
        My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by EGCC
          Originally posted by kaddyuk
          Dust spots can be on the lense as well
          I hope they are on the lens 'cos I had a go with Greg's Sigma 135-400 in LAX and was shooting at 1/60th, and my photos are full of dust spots and I've only had the cam a month!
          You ran off with it and this is the thanks I get?!?!?

Actually thanks, I'll take a look at the lens.

Comment

Originally posted by egll
            Your shot was rejected due to dust spots.......do you have an improved version to upload?

Matt
            Yeah. I do. Actually, it's already in the queue.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
              Originally posted by EGCC
              Dust spots can be on the lense as well
              I hope they are on the lens 'cos I had a go with Greg's Sigma 135-400 in LAX and was shooting at 1/60th, and my photos are full of dust spots and I've only had the cam a month!
              You ran off with it and this is the thanks I get?!?!?

Actually thanks, I'll take a look at the lens.
              I was only joking Greg Thanks for letting me lend it. The extra 100mm helped alot

It didn't really help my neck though... I woke up next morning and struggled getting my head of the pillow!

Dale

Comment

My 10D is now plagued with dust spots - albeit not as bad as some.

So I contacted Canaon - who deny any knowledge of a dust-spot problem.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by donzdonz
                  My 10D is now plagued with dust spots - albeit not as bad as some.

So I contacted Canaon - who deny any knowledge of a dust-spot problem.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you sould have contacted Canon? :P
                  Sam Rudge
                  A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I blame LAX for dustspots. I come back from 5 days in LA and my camera's picked up more S^!t than it ever has done in the UK .

Screeners watchout for the rather large splodge on the RHS of my photos (if i don't notice it first).

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                      I blame LAX for dustspots. I come back from 5 days in LA and my camera's picked up more S^!t than it ever has done in the UK
                      Same here... I've picked up tonnes of cr@p from the trip

Yesterday at MAN, this one is more or less straight out of the camera, no editing apart from resizing it and boosting the contrast upto 45% for this thread -

1/50th.

I know it isn't mega bad like some others, but I've only the camera a month! It was completely spotless before I went

Dale

Comment

Y'all not only have dust problems, but some lousy light meters. Some of those sample exposures are pretty poor. Hooray for Photoshop!
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                          Y'all not only have dust problems, but some lousy light meters. Some of those sample exposures are pretty poor. Hooray for Photoshop!
                          The exposures look "pretty poor" because the contrast was altered drastically to make the dustspots more visible.
                          Will F.
                          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                            The exposures look "pretty poor" because the contrast was altered drastically to make the dustspots more visible.
                            If my camera was producing lousy light meters like which it looks like first pic that I posted, I think I'd of taken it back to the shop by now The rich contrast just makes the dust spots alot more visible, that's why I did it

Heres the original (resized) -

Dale

Comment

How do you think jurgen and james feel, I think that Steel neck bracing comes as standard with the 100-400 and 50-500 if it didnt, your head would fall off trying to keep that weight supported at the neck all day long lmao...
                              that is why I don't hang the cam on my neckstrap

Comment

Working...
                              X