Cannon AE-1 program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon AE-1 program

I am starting spotting soon at YHZ and i dont want to use my crappy digital camera. I have a Cannon AE-1 Program and it takes AWSOME and i leteraly mean AWSOME! At the time 20 years ago the pair were top of the line and were $500.

They have 2 lenses interchangeable, 2 camers, selectible shutter speed, selectible diaphram, and a 2 second shutter for those kinda shots, and filters. My question is, is it good? my grocer will convert it over onto disk when im done so i can upload them. What do you think of it?
    -Kevin

The camera is great (I used one for years), but getting the pictures scanned at your grocery store is not a good idea. The quality won't be very good. Not good enough for this site I mean. You'd better invest in a good high resolution slide/negative scanner, or if you know anybody with a good scanner ask him/her to scan your shots.

Comment

ya its called "photo lab" its one of those super markets with everything in it. There is also kodak labs so i can go there rite? How good would the quility be? or crappy? if pu on disk that is...
      -Kevin

Comment

Ive used the AE-1 Program for years, until i went digital. I did get some pretty nice photos from it, although it does take ahwile getting all the manual settings in the right place first. Heres my last shot with the AE1. Although abit grainy by todays standardes The AE1 is still a great versatile, stable camera everyone should try before "trading up" to digital.

[photoid=73532]

Comment

Working...
        X