No announcement yet.

Tokyo Spotters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, just a reminder if anyone is around I fly into NRT on Sunday night and leave Monday night (Sun night reserved for Gyoza and Sapporo).

We stay at the airport so drop me an email!

Comment

Originally posted by N228UA
      I definately will Mark. Hence the name, i assume you're not Japanese, what has you out there?
      No, I'm not Japanese, Australian to be exact.

A mixture of work, marriage and sake has me out here.
      sounds like a good mixture to me. Man, what I wouldn't give for some Gyoza and Sapporo right now, but unfortunately I'm stuck in North Dakota. Be back on UA883 on Dec 18th though, can't wait!

Comment

Mmmmmmm, beer and gyoza. Hang on, I had gyoza for dinner tonight and now I'm enjoying a Kirin beer!!

I'll be on UA881 in a few weeks so I'll drop a relief package as I fly over Nth Dakota. Seems kinda empty there from what I saw from at FL390!

Enjoy your flight...883 was my first 12+ hour flight and I will always remember it fondly.

Comment

Originally posted by N228UA
          Mmmmmmm, beer and gyoza. Hang on, I had gyoza for dinner tonight and now I'm enjoying a Kirin beer!!

I'll be on UA881 in a few weeks so I'll drop a relief package as I fly over Nth Dakota. Seems kinda empty there from what I saw from at FL390!

Enjoy your flight...883 was my first 12+ hour flight and I will always remember it fondly.
          Honestly I wasn't very impressed with Kirin, though I've only ever had it from a can so that could be it. I was on 881 and 882 last March when I came home for spring break. Please do drop off some gyoza and sapporo when you fly over ND. This is by far the worst place I've ever been, but its worth it, school is pretty fun. My brother will be in town around christmas as well so he'll probably want to go spotting sometime. I we do go I'll be sure to let you know. I've never been anywhere other than the observation deck in each terminal (which is kinda lame actually), would love to go to one of the parks nearby and get some shots.

Comment

Honestly I wasn't very impressed with Kirin, though I've only ever had it from a can so that could be it. I was on 881 and 882 last March when I came home for spring break. Please do drop off some gyoza and sapporo when you fly over ND. This is by far the worst place I've ever been, but its worth it, school is pretty fun. My brother will be in town around christmas as well so he'll probably want to go spotting sometime. I we do go I'll be sure to let you know. I've never been anywhere other than the observation deck in each terminal (which is kinda lame actually), would love to go to one of the parks nearby and get some shots.
            Kirin is not my favourite but beggars can't be choosers. Sapporo would have to be my favourite and it helps that I work across the road from the Sapporo HQ

I've only been to the observation deck too and that was when I was flying somewhere. The weather has been really crappy this year so I'm hoping that winter brings some clear skies and I can also go back to Haneda and check out the new terminal that opens soon.

Back to work and bolting my desk down after all the quakes we've had this weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X