Quito Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quito Airport

i'm thinking of a trip to Quito mid 2005, anybody able to tell me when it is due to close?

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

I dont know mate but you could contact Stefano Rota (UIO Spotters) I am sure he can give you the information!
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

on to it, thanks philip.

next trips
      USA/DXB August.

Comment

evidently teachers in Austrailia get paid more than they do here in the states

Comment

Thanks!

Yes, I have already made contact with Monty.

Stefano
          UIO Spotter #1 - Ecuador aviation photography at its best!

[email protected]

Comment

making some plans for the trip now.

next trips
            USA/DXB August.

Comment

i am also planning on going to Quito in late dec. 2004/early jan. 2005(im going to puru and the galapagos(sp) for a cuple weeks with my famialy). i was not aware it was closeing, but now i will be even more shure to take pics
              ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Hello schuyler.

Sounds nice that your coming to visit my country! . So, You wanna spot and have a great time, contact me to [email protected] . I thinking on arranging some intresting stuff if you go to GPS , so, contact me.

Stefano

[email protected]

Comment

as i said in my pm, i dont think i could work it out... id love to do it, but unfortunatly i dont think its going to happen :'( . if i tell you what flight on on, if your out there, could you take a pic? it would be realy cool to show my family "hay, see you ther in the window" :P
                  ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Sure! PM me your e-masil so we can chat and we can see where to take the pics of your windows and much more, and well, your GPS flight leaves in the morning the next day, perhaps ill hop onto your plane to meet you, and ill ask the crew to be nice to you (YOR TRAVELLING ON TAME ARENT YOU?>

I might go to GPS in January for a photo shoot for one day, who knows, maybe its the same day :P

[email protected]

Comment

to tell you the trueth, i dont know who im going to the galapagos on. its part of a "package deal"(my god, that sounds so ugly amarican/torristy! *shudder*), i can try and find out though
                      ^----raveing lunatic

Comment

Working...
                      X