Film SLRs anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film SLRs anyone?

I was admiring at how cheap film SLR cameras are Does anybody here use one? If so, how do you get it to the computer?
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Scanner??

Comment

Do you use one??

Comment

I did in the past when I used a film SLR. I used to have an HP 5200 flatbed which was really good until it died. Then I went digital. I do have a Canon LIDE 20 flatbed now for scanning old prints and anything else.

Comment

I have a Nikon N80 but I haven't touched it since May 7 when I got my D70.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Should I buy a Canon Rebel for 144.98 with a lens and lens cleaning stuff? I need a better camera for the meetup in ATL. My digital camera is too slow

Comment

I have a Minolta Maxxum 5. It works great but I have been shooting mostly digital since my scaner isn't working properly.
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Ive spent some time with the Canon EOS300 when it came out. Wasn't impressed comming from a Canon AE1 Program (IMO a superior camera if used correctly)

Comment

How does this look

Comment

Nothing beats buying Roll after roll of film.. and then paying to have all your pictures developed....

If I had paid....30 cents for every picture i've ever taken to buy the film and have it developed.... i would of already in 6 months spent.. 600 dollars. Not to mention the cost and time of commuting to the photostore and scanning the photos...

It's in your best interest to get something like an Olympus 7xx series... Can't stress that enough

Comment

the 300D is down to below $800 now... better get than than buying some guy's SLR he doesn't want anymore and a film scanner.

Comparison shop for in . See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine.

Comment

I still have my faithful F-65 as a backup in my camera bag. I rarely use it, but i'm just glad to have it there.

Comment

I have a C-765. But I dont like how slow it is to take a pic , oh well. I guess I will stick with that for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                            I have a C-765. But I dont like how slow it is to take a pic , oh well. I guess I will stick with that for a while.
                            Ask Sam (Simpleboy) for advice. He seems to have no problems with his Olympus. To be honest, the Olympus will give you higher quality shots (for uploading at least).
                            Will F.
                            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                              Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                              Ask Sam (Simpleboy) for advice. He seems to have no problems with his Olympus. To be honest, the Olympus will give you higher quality shots (for uploading at least).
                              I will do that, thanx

Comment

Working...
                              X