LAX spotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAX spotting

At the end of this year I will be going to LA & Denver for a holiday. I have heard many variations of spotting at KLAX, some say the security is really tight and some say it's fine. Coming from New Zealand I'm sure there'll be a huge difference. Can anyone tell me what it's like out of personal experience? I think I should be fine for approach shots, but sometimes you see some closer to runway shots on JetPhotos.

Also if anyone knows of any good websites which might have useful KLAX spotting guides that'd be great. Cheers.

when will you be there exactly, i'm headed over in december. can anyone tell me how to get to imperial hill and what areas are best for spotting in mid december.

i'm staying at the quality LAX and would appreciate info on getting from spot to spot.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Well the day I've dedicated for spotting at LAX is Friday 10th December, I'm in LA from the 5th to the night of the 10th when I head down to San Diego. I don't have much time for spotting in LA unfortunately since I have to be back in NZ before Christmas. Still haven't found a good spotting website

Comment

use this, click on spotting guide then nrth america.

then scroll down to los angeles and clik on the blue link

i'll be there on the 11th december.

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
        X