Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal?

Hey guys,

How do we appeal a rejection? Just post it here?

Here's one:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It says "similer" (assume screener meant "similar")... but I am not sure what's it similar to... There are only 3 pics of this a/c in the db.. and none seem similar to my shot... At least, not to me... (the angle is different).

Thanks!

Radomir

In the rejection e-mail read the instructions. I do't understand why that was rejected. I like it.

Comment

Thanks guys.. Hehe.. I need to start reading them emails

Of course, I was a dumba$$ and sent an appeal email without saying why I am appealing (I didn't read the whole instructions)... arghh... I'll get there..

Comment

Very nice photo, I didnt screen if but if I did it would be accepted with me. The quality is spot on, sharpening is ok and I dont see any other photo's in the database of the same aircraft at the same angle. Maybe one of a different 737 of US at the same angle? There are 3 more of us new screeners around so mistakes may have been made, the appeal is a good idea and im sure it will definately get on the database.
        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

That's a great shot! It's clear, good colors, and you can even see the people inside. I hope it's accepted on the appeal.

Comment

Radomir,

Just re-upload it. It was a screener mistake.
            Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
            Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
            http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Done. Thanks.

Speaking of mistakes, since I can't even submit a decent appeal, I certainly can understand what it means to make a mistake

Comment

Success!!!

N511AU. Boeing 737-3B7. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Matt
                My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Yeah sorry guys my bad, had alot of photos to get through and typed that info into the wrong box. :P

Kind Regards
                  Dan

LHR Pics

Comment

We screener do this kind of rejections to get the competition away, coz' we screeners are da best fotografers

Nah, seriously: Very good picture, but s..t happens sometimes, as BA747-436 explained. An appeal, as you first decided to do, is the best way to show us, that we might have done an error.

Regards
                    Gerardo
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                    X