Identify this plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify this plane

Im not exactly sure on what it is. Can anyone help?
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

What in the world...
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

That is something called a Q200? (google).

Just do a reg search for ZK-FWF. It's a homebuilt experimental aircraft for sale in NZ. It costs NZD $60,000.

I'm assuming you took that picture in NZ, and if so, you should know that it's the only one of its kind in NZ.

There are a few more in USA.

EDIT: Some specs on this one.

Engine: Rolls Royce 0200A, 1895 hrs before OH
      Propeller: Sensenich 60/70
      Top quality certified instruments
      140KT cruise at 23 litres/hr
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Take the fun out of there. I knew what it was (Quickie Aircraft Q200) cause of the reg which can be searched easy i just wanted to see if anyone knew cause running regs has given me bad info before.

I should have gone to the guys house and asked him about it (regos provide so much info).
        Sam Rudge

Comment

That thing flies?

Comment

See...it actually has a tail, it's just hidden in this picture (lol sorry Sam )
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Of course it flies, Ive got a different pic from a different angle With part of the name written on it as well, which i didnt show cause it doesnt look as cool.
              Sam Rudge

Comment

Anyone for a Quickie?

Comment

Nice block, that owns that. He also has what I think was a Cessna 180. I got to marhsel that one, then we went back to his hanger to drop off the aircraft. Saw that sitting inside with an inch thick layer of dust.'

He said he hadn't used it in a long time, but had something missing, cannot recall what.

Comment

Working...
                  X