No announcement yet.

View from the yard....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn you guys got a great view. I live a 2hour drive away from any bigger airport
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

..... I wish I had some of the views you guys have..... I thought my place was cool, but Ive been mistaken..... we live a little bit higher than the airport (but not by much) and the other night, a WN from las vegas came in on Rwy 10..... first time Ive seen it in the new place.... the landing lights lit up my kitchen and spare room, and I swear you could "feel" the plane as it passed by...... I have to admit it was kinda scary..... It only happens once in a blue moon, so it catches you off guard....

Comment

I have a friends house in JNU that is in the cut. Or a dip in the mountain at the end of the runway that they fly through. Those AS 734s and 732's wing tip vortices really whip the trees around, it sounds pretty cool
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
          I have a friends house in JNU that is in the cut. Or a dip in the mountain at the end of the runway that they fly through. Those AS 734s and 732's wing tip vortices really whip the trees around, it sounds pretty cool
          Pictures. We want pictures!!!
          George R. Widener
          Oshkosh, WI USA
          Aircraft Photos Here
          Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
            I will try again, it is hard at night

Comment

Go during the daytime...err...wait. That time of year up there with no daytime?
              George R. Widener
              Oshkosh, WI USA
              Aircraft Photos Here
              Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Go during the daytime...err...wait. That time of year up there with no daytime?
                We actually do have day time here, believe it or not, I almost needed sunglasses this morning

Comment

I used to live on Corrine Cres in Mississauga (Derry and Winston Churchill area). Most of my neighours complained about the acft even though they new they were on the approach to 5L

Now in Peterborough the large acft are at 25,000 ft or so.

Comment

Working...
                  X