Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Questioning over photography at Manchester (EGCC)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police

I don't have any problems with the police asking me a few questions, but there are a few who have a few problems and big egos. From what I have read British police aren't too bad, but American coppers I have read some real horror stories.

My Stuff on The Web

http://www.ryanhothersall.net/

Comment

ahhh so ryan. Your accusing us of having big egos? What exactly do you do in your life ryan? are you one of the politican's who has a grudge against policeman?

Further to my last post Ryan.

I am a regular visiter to Sydney and meet up with the regular spotters their and they tell me the stories of when police approched and asked questions in relation to what they are doing i have to do that on several occasions.

Its not that we have big egos or big heads or big problems security at the airports nowdays is a big issue and we have to investigate everything. Far enough we dont go screaming down their at a million miles an hour but we have to make a presence for those people who have called it in.

In America i can see where your coming from, but in any case you can look why. So many innocent lives were taken on September 11th 2001 for a reason thats left many people scratching their heads saying how can people do that. So when ever a person is at the fence shooting planes some people are afraid and i know why.

Next time you write something about the police ryan think! we hav'nt got big egos were looking after everyone.
      Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

MAN is probably the most spotter friendly place ever! I love it. Going there Aug 13! BTW you Man spotters, if you ever get stopped just tell the Greater Manchester Police Chief (who happens to be my cousin) that you know Omar Gilani!!!! lol
        Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Ansett wrote
          ahhh so ryan. Your accusing us of having big egos?.................................................
          And the real reason for dragging up an 8 month old post is..

Greg
          My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
            Ansett wrote.
            And the real reason for dragging up an 8 month old post is..

Greg
            actually its a year! i was doing a search on something else and i came across this and i had to put him straight. Sorry for the inconvience caused but i had to point it out to him. You see i dont really post in this forum
            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Working...
            X