Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think the current 300D looks too cheesy?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think the current 300D looks too cheesy?...

...Worry no more
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0411/04...belblackus.asp
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Black looks better on cars.

-Adam

Comment

I still like mine better!
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I've seen that thing for sale around here. Funny enough it's now more expensive than the silver version.

Nah, thanks. Next month I'm going to get me a D70 - black by default, and lots of stuff over the castrated 10D Sister.

Oh, BTW, since when does the EF 18-55 have an USM Motor, as the image on your link indicates?

Comment

Originally posted by HelmutS
          Oh, BTW, since when does the EF 18-55 have an USM Motor, as the image on your link indicates?
          I have seen a few sites saying the 18-55 that comes with the 300D now uses a USM although there is nothing on the Canon site ?!?!

Comment

Rumours have it that the 300D that is sold out in Japan/Asia have always come with the USM version of the 18-55, but Canon didn't give it to the rest of the world. The black version seems to come with the USM version from what i could see in on the display model that was in Jessops the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
              I still like mine better!
              Same here :P

Comment

You can change the colour as many yimes as you want, stick go fast stripes on it to...but its still plastic fantastic

Comment

I like it better in silver!
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                    You can change the colour as many yimes as you want, stick go fast stripes on it to...but its still plastic fantastic
                    How true.
                    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Although I don't use/own a 300D, I couldn't care less what colour the camera was providing it produced the image quality I wanted. Just my opinion.

Darren
                      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I used the 300D coupled with a 75-300mm a few days back. Thought i was gona break the dam thing if i pressed the shutter to hard. Not my kinda camera

Comment

I've tossed a 135-400 on it, and it works fine.

Comment

Oh im not doubting it "works", more that i like my Digital SLR to have some weight and omph behind it. If for any reason i happend to drop my DSLR (god forbid) i would really apreciate it if it stayed in one piece with maybe a minor dent or scratch. If i pay around 1000 for a camera i expect that. I would like to see the reminents of a 300D after droped on the concrete. And while your at it, get a photo of the dust pan and brush used to clean it up........hey you can use my D60 to take the photo

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                              Oh im not doubting it "works", more that i like my Digital SLR to have some weight and omph behind it. If for any reason i happend to drop my DSLR (god forbid) i would really apreciate it if it stayed in one piece with maybe a minor dent or scratch. If i pay around 1000 for a camera i expect that. I would like to see the reminents of a 300D after droped on the concrete. And while your at it, get a photo of the dust pan and brush used to clean it up........hey you can use my D60 to take the photo
                              Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                              No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                              X