Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego

Hello All....

I'm going to be going to San Diego in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to take photos of planes landing at the San Diego airport? Any info would be great!!!

Thanks!!!

There are SO many nice places and things to see in San Diego besides taking pics of planes. I've never soptted there however, so I can't answer your question.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
      There are SO many nice places and things to see in San Diego besides taking pics of planes. I've never soptted there however, so I can't answer your question.
      Really? Well I'm coming over to the states this December, but I only planned to stay in San Diego for a couple of days! (Not including the one I'm spending in Tijuana). I dunno if I will be making a special trip to the airport though apart from a few hours before my flight to Denver leaves.

And how come in all the travel guides they always point out how bad theft etc. is in the US? Is it really as bad as they say it is? I'll try not to look touristy then so I won't be such a target.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about theft- everyone leaves you alone- I've never had a problem & I'm there at least three times a year.

SAN is a hard airport to find spotting places for. The ppl in the parking garages are very cold and will actually yell at you, and there's jet-blast deflectors and chain link fences covered with tarps surrounding pretty much the entire perimeter. I'd say your best bet would be from a residential street if you can find one.

This website should give you some ideas: http://www.fencecheck.com/articles/l...zeljeznjak.php

Good luck.
        Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Cool....thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to going there. I'm spending some time in San Diego for a conference, then I'm going up to LA as well.

Thanks Again!!!

Comment

Working...
          X