wow, this is weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, this is weird

every day i go through and look at the most popular since my last visit. so i was looking through today, and i like all the pics(i usualy go about 10 pages deep into the list). anywhay, i was looking through todays list and i found this

[photoid=380291]

and i was just hit. for some reson, i love this pic(its the nose wheel that does it). irrationaly so. its a good pic(its the nose wheel that does it), and its well composed, but something in it just hits me about it more that most pics.... anywhay, does this ever happen to you(you seeing one photo as more than a sum of its parts to this extent)??
    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

That is an awesome and powerful picture
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

REJECTED: part of subject cut off

Comment

That was the view we got in the old AC Cargo terminal when the Cathay freighters were docking. It was excellent standing on the bridge as the nose entered the building.

Comment

what is also cool is the reflection on the underside

He also needs to get his Right inside light replaced, otherwise a cop would use that as a reason to pull him over

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
            He also needs to get his Right inside light replaced, otherwise a cop would use that as a reason to pull him over
            Im sure if that aircraft came to the UK the UK traffic police would bend head over heels to get him a ticket . Indeed a great shot though, well composed and exposed and love the reflections on the underside of the nose.
            E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Thumbs up from me too...i like the way the relections give the jumbo some character.

I'm not one for plugging, but this was my take on a Virgin 744 at LHR:

[photoid=335226]

...appropriate reg too

Comment

You're drawn to the photo because it shows the 74 from an intimidating angle ... with all other parts of the a/c excluded, this pic really shows how "muscular" the 74 is.

Great pic!
                ________
                Lsd Rehab Forums

Comment

That KLM has excellent quality and the angle is superb. I like those angles too.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X