No announcement yet.

Should I appeal,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the 319 is very poor quality. Same with the Dassault.
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Torin Wilson
      Your airport shot, from what I see has 0 detail. I don't find it at all apealing like that.
      It's an airport OVERVIEW. They're sort of meant to be like that...you know...far away and little detail, but showing an overview of the airport. Just because you don't find it appealing doesn't mean it doesn't fit acceptance criteria. I mean, what next, a screener starts rejecting motion blur shots because he doesn't find blurry backgrounds appealing???

Originally posted by chrisburns
      Keep in mind these were changed form 1024x768 to 800x600 for the web
      Chris you just shot your point in the foot and then drove a car all over it. Increasing the resolution decreases the quality of the shot, so if it is causing ANY doubt whatsoever at 800x600, you can be damn sure the loss of quality will show up more clearly at 1024x768.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
      X