Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad motive rejection help

This shot was rejected for bad motive:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I'd be really grateful for a screener's advice on what bad motive means in this particular case. Is the problem something fundamental? Or is it something I can fix, say by cropping? I'd like to save this pic if I possibly can.

Essentially the problem is that there is very little of the airport in the picture, too much of the image is taken up by the trees and the parking lot for it to be acceptable unfortunately.

Matt
    My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

wheres the plane? lol, ya i think theres too many cars and foreground clutter
      Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

You mean you didn't see the F-117? Oh of course, I forgot -- it's invisible.

Think cropping like this saves the shot?

Comment

Cropping decreases the quality, and in my opinion you still have the same problem because the airport doesn't make up enough of the shot to make it sufficiently aviation related.

Perhaps some of my esteemed colleagues might have some opinions.

Matt
          My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by egll
            Cropping decreases the quality, and in my opinion you still have the same problem because the airport doesn't make up enough of the shot to make it sufficiently aviation related.

Perhaps some of my esteemed colleagues might have some opinions.

Matt
            I concur.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

and it also seems a good part of the picture is focusing on the fireworks.
              - The baby will be back -

Comment

Oh well, one for the personal collection then. Thanks all for your input -- much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X