Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is worht it.

Hello.

Im very undecided about uploading these pictures. You might think this post is ridiculous but, well, what can I say. I need to decide on one, but can anyone tell me which one you think is better. Please reply, or give a vote in tehe poll and tell me which one you think i should upload (REGARDLESS OF QUALITY). I like both a lot, because theyre interesting. So, please help me out. THANKS!

OPTION #1(WITH OUT LIGHTS ON)
    -------------

OPTION #2 (WITH LIGHTS ON)
    -------------
    LIGHTS ON
    0%
    LIGHTS OFF
    0%
    UIO Spotter #1 - Ecuador aviation photography at its best!

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

Well, i chose to upload the LIGHTS OFF as you recomended by voting. I uploaded to PlanePictures.net and its rejected for ESTHETIC! Pisses me off. I dont find this picture ESTHETICALY incorrect! I mean, its a night shot, good quality, and nice motive. It seems its not too good for them! Night shots arent easy. What do you think of the LIGHTS OFF picture!?

[email protected]

Comment

I think that this is jp.net.
      greetings,
      Philip

Comment

Out of the two, I prefer the one with the lights off. I know at least one screener (hint: right now, he's typing a reply :P ) who would reject the pic with the lights on.

I somehow understand the rejection decision at PP.net. Judging by the small pic you showed here, I'd say it is borderline.

But, upload and we will see...

Saludos
        Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Lights off no doubt. You've got way to much glare on the lights on one. But you need to work on the post processing. The color cast is offand the white balance needs some work. Also im not so sure it would get accepted. Just because its a night shot you still have to get an esthetically pleasing shot to start with. Would this photo be accepted if it was taken during daylight? I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by philip
            I think that this is jp.net.
            REALLY?? Ohh, i must of confused the two, sorry!
            -------------------------
            To Gerardo and BA747-436.

I agree with you in some points there. Well, after thinking of it, of course the lights off, but for some reason i liked the lights on a lot because it had a special view like with the glare and also you could see the pilots wlaking around the plane, but of course, i was aware it would of been rejected. Never the less, IMO a nice pic.

YEah, i know that it wouldnt off been accepted for being a night shot, but still, it was well emphasized, but, as you say maybe the colros a bit, but well. I did my best. Its not like i can go back into UIO, so ill have to live with it. Still, Gerardo and BA747-436 thanks for your valuable comments and time.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X