Great pics from Phil Derner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pics from Phil Derner

Having just finished study for a sim i have been back screening some shots.
    I'd recommend for all the new guys to look at some of Phil DDerner's work.
    [photoid=395734]
    His shots are outstanding and a good example of what you should be aiming for in your photography.
    Now if i only had time to take some photo's myself!!
    Darren

I have to agree with you Darren there have been some awesome uploads from Phil todayand over the past few days! A few as follows....

[photoid=395279]
    [photoid=395252]
    [photoid=395236]

Keep up the great work Phil!
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Got a lot of stuff coming through from Art Brett too, it is almost an invasion of NY photographers .

Matt
      My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Nice to see some excellent photographers from NYC getting some great images up here.
        I look forward to seeing a lot more.
        Dazz

Comment

Those pics are stunning. Have the administrators noticed an upsurge in traffic since recent events on the "other" aircraft site - or is that way too sensitive a question to ask?

John

Comment

Seems that the other site is excellent at being heavy handed in the dealings with the very people who keep that site alive.
            If that benefits Jetphoto's to the loss of ANET sorry but there own attitude is the thing that is to blame.
            Darren

Comment

The q over at airliners.net righ tnow is the lowest i've seen it ever. period. like 300

Lets not move the light away from Phil. I saw those shots over at a.net before they were at jp.net .. and they are fantastic! Great Job Phil. If i ever come around NYC.. you'll have to tell em where to go

-Adam

Comment

I agree Ad its great to see some cool shots from Art and Phil here.
                Seeya
                Dazz

Comment

Great photos there from Phil, occupying a well deserved position in the JP database.

Comment

Phil has some very nice and creative shots. Phil is also a very cool dude too, met him at LAX this past July.

Comment

Phil is as nice as they come. Here is a shot from and excursion of ours here on long island....I forget what we were shooting that day.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                      X