Selling my lense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my lense

Time has come for me to sell my Sigma 135-400mm. I really like this lens but I can't justify keeping it if I don't ever use it. At my local airports I don't really need 400mm. So off it goes.

Contact Port Columbus I know he was looking for a longer lens.

Comment

Ooh baby, I am giving it some serious thought.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Click Here to view my photography website!!!

Comment

Looking to trade at all? I have a 70-200 f/4L that I'd like to dump for something longer.
        My photos on jp.net

Comment

Thats a good lens.. I've shot with it. In fact.. lol, i was shooting with it more than my own lens!!

Sorry you're letting it go greg, but looks like you'll be makin a profit of it anyways!!! I'd jump for a 70-200L F/4 if i was you greg... Would be great for shooting 33 Arrivals at BWI

-Adam

Comment

Are you really getting rid of it becuase you don't need the extra 100mm zoom? Hell, I'll take a 400mm anyday or even a 500mm at IAD, BWI, and DCA...the closer the better. Are you wanting to get a 100-400mm or just not a serious photographer anymore? Sure, that 400mm might come in handy at different airports...I know still being in high school and after loosing your car, maybe you just want the money instead, perhaps for another car or getting one repaired.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
              Looking to trade at all? I have a 70-200 f/4L that I'd like to dump for something longer.
              If I were you I would hold on to that one. Yea, the 200mm is sometimes too short, but still it's a great lens, not exactly something you would want to dump. Also getting the 1.4x TC would be a good idea if you want more range.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                If I were you I would hold on to that one. Yea, the 200mm is sometimes too short, but still it's a great lens, not exactly something you would want to dump. Also getting the 1.4x TC would be a good idea if you want more range.

No doubt it's a great lens. I have the 1.4x TC, but the extra range would be nice.

I think I might just wait until I can afford the Sigma 80-400 OS.
                My photos on jp.net

Comment

No doubt it's a great lens. I have the 1.4x TC, but the extra range would be nice.

I think I might just wait until I can afford the Sigma 80-400 OS.
                  Yea, the 80-400 would proally be a better bet than the 135-400.

Comment

Going to sell that?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                      Going to sell that?
                      I suppose that's an option.
                      My photos on jp.net

Comment

I mean if I sell the Sigma I'll be getting a 70-200 f/4. And you have that. you want something with 400mm. The Sigma has good resale value if you want to sway and then sell it later to finance a different lens.

But the requirements we have line up pretty good...

Comment

Drop me a line at: [email protected]
                          My photos on jp.net

Comment

Working...
                          X