Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Photo Milestones here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Today I got the screening results for this shot. I was amazed to learn that it was my first screener's choice photo.

    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7127828

    Thank you to the screening team.

    Comment


    • Well no screeners choice but I did make top photo of the day so far and I have like 6 hours left. So this has been a great day. Thanks
      http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7132955

      Comment


      • My 500th!

        Well... im really happy! today I got uploaded my 500th picture in jetphotos! almost 6 years to get here and I need to say that its been hard work indeed, my acceptance ratio has been great this year so I know I am in the right way...

        Thanks to all the moderators and all the people that make this site the best one...and Im looking forward directly to the 1000th.

        greetings from mexico city...


        Eduardo Capdeville C.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ecapdeville View Post
          Well... im really happy! today I got uploaded my 500th picture in jetphotos! almost 6 years to get here and I need to say that its been hard work indeed, my acceptance ratio has been great this year so I know I am in the right way...

          Thanks to all the moderators and all the people that make this site the best one...and Im looking forward directly to the 1000th.

          greetings from mexico city...


          Eduardo Capdeville C.
          Congrats!





          Comment


          • 650th shot!

            Thank you Screeners! Heres my 650th entry with the Kenyan 763 blasting down rwy 27!






            Comment


            • This one generated my 100th "JP Top Shot" e-mai:




              Many thanks to everyone who has enjoyed viewing my images as much as I have enjoyed working on them.


              Paul
              Last edited by HB-IHC; 2011-07-09, 21:44. Reason: thumbnail



              All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

              Comment


              • Hi!

                Recently, I got my 500th Photo in the database.
                As fas as I can see there cannot be a better place for a photo than this!

                [photoid=7146578]

                Thanks to B7772ADL for the photolink tip! (below)

                Regards
                Jan

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Willy_fly View Post
                  Hi!

                  Recently, I got my 500th Photo in the database.
                  As fas as I can see there cannot be a better place for a photo than this!

                  http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7146578

                  PS.: How can show the picture as a link?

                  Regards
                  Jan

                  Congrats, use:

                  [photoid=xxxxxxx] where xxxxxxx is the photoid number of the photo you want to show.

                  So yours would look like:

                  [photoid=7146578]

                  Comment


                  • Well it's nothing really special, but I finally reached 800.
                    [photoid=7152046]
                    Was hoping for one of the others, but I did have a few rejections this round.

                    Comment


                    • 1 million views

                      "Diezel currently has 492 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 1,000,854 times, for an average of 2,034.26 views per photo."

                      I needed more than 6 years for that. Hopefully the next million will come faster

                      Roel.

                      Comment


                      • Nice milestone Roel, i reached the 1 million views within 1,5 years but with about 2.000 pictures

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                          Nice milestone Roel, i reached the 1 million views within 1,5 years but with about 2.000 pictures
                          Haha, thanks and yes, I'm not a big uploader. I can never decide which one to upload

                          Roel.

                          Comment


                          • I upload everything as jetphotos is my personal database

                            Comment


                            • [photoid=7172251]
                              my 100th
                              Last edited by RND17; 2011-08-12, 21:46. Reason: typo

                              Comment


                              • Roel, I'm right behind ya on this one:

                                Michael Wolf currently has 1,072 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 1,001,050 times, for an average of 933.82 views per photo.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X