Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I got the screening results for this shot. I was amazed to learn that it was my first screener's choice photo.

CN-RNT. Boeing 767-36N(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you to the screening team.

Comment

• Well no screeners choice but I did make top photo of the day so far and I have like 6 hours left. So this has been a great day. Thanks
      http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7132955

Comment

• My 500th!

Well... i´m really happy! today I got uploaded my 500th picture in jetphotos! almost 6 years to get here and I need to say that its been hard work indeed, my acceptance ratio has been great this year so I know I am in the right way...

Thanks to all the moderators and all the people that make this site the best one...and I´m looking forward directly to the 1000th.

greetings from mexico city...

Eduardo Capdeville C.

Comment

• Originally posted by ecapdeville View Post
          Well... i´m really happy! today I got uploaded my 500th picture in jetphotos! almost 6 years to get here and I need to say that its been hard work indeed, my acceptance ratio has been great this year so I know I am in the right way...

Thanks to all the moderators and all the people that make this site the best one...and I´m looking forward directly to the 1000th.

greetings from mexico city...

Eduardo Capdeville C.
          Congrats!

Comment

• 650th shot!

Thank you Screeners! Heres my 650th entry with the Kenyan 763 blasting down rwy 27!

Comment

• This one generated my 100th "JP Top Shot" e-mai:

Many thanks to everyone who has enjoyed viewing my images as much as I have enjoyed working on them.

Paul
              Last edited by HB-IHC; 2011-07-09, 21:44. Reason: thumbnail

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• Hi!

Recently, I got my 500th Photo in the database.
                As fas as I can see there cannot be a better place for a photo than this!

[photoid=7146578]

Thanks to B7772ADL for the photolink tip! (below)

Regards
                Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy_fly View Post
                  Hi!

Recently, I got my 500th Photo in the database.
                  As fas as I can see there cannot be a better place for a photo than this!

My 500th Photo in the database! Flight QI333 from Copenhagen to Karup. Approaching Karup Airport. A very big thank you to the Crew of flight QI333! I am so delighted that you made it possible for me to took a seat on the Jumpseat! Thank you very much for all the explanations during the flight!. OY-CIN. ATR 72-212A(500). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

PS.: How can show the picture as a link?

Regards
                  Jan

Congrats, use:

[photoid=xxxxxxx] where xxxxxxx is the photoid number of the photo you want to show.

So yours would look like:

[photoid=7146578]

Comment

• Well it's nothing really special, but I finally reached 800.
                    [photoid=7152046]
                    Was hoping for one of the others, but I did have a few rejections this round.

Comment

• 1 million views

"Diezel currently has 492 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 1,000,854 times, for an average of 2,034.26 views per photo."

I needed more than 6 years for that. Hopefully the next million will come faster

Roel.

Comment

• Nice milestone Roel, i reached the 1 million views within 1,5 years but with about 2.000 pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                          Nice milestone Roel, i reached the 1 million views within 1,5 years but with about 2.000 pictures
                          Haha, thanks and yes, I'm not a big uploader. I can never decide which one to upload

Roel.

Comment

• I upload everything as jetphotos is my personal database

Comment

• [photoid=7172251]
                              my 100th
                              Last edited by RND17; 2011-08-12, 21:46. Reason: typo

Comment

• Roel, I'm right behind ya on this one:

Michael Wolf currently has 1,072 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 1,001,050 times, for an average of 933.82 views per photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X