This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Id add my name to the pot.

Celebrating 1 Million jetphotos.net views in the only way I know - with CX. I know a comparatively small milestone with regards to many fantastic photographers here, but one I am proud of. Thank you to everyone who has looked at my photos on here, and of course to the screeners who have to trawl through all my photos, many of which Im sure look like they were taken with a calculator!!. B-KPD. Boeing 777-367ER. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Neil McDonald - The Hong Kong Spotters currently has 337 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 1,016,179 times, for an average of 3,015.37 views per photo.
    Thanks!

Comment

• Just over 3Million hits!

Mehdi Nazarinia currently has 3,388 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 3,001,131 times, for an average of 885.81 views per photo.

Comment

• Not really a milestone but this evening i see three images from myself on the Frontpage witch makes it feel like a milestone

These are the images :

[photoid=7185141]

[photoid=7185140]

[photoid=7185155]

Cheers
        Bjorn
        Last edited by Bjorn1979; 2011-08-31, 19:01.

Comment

• 2000th Photo. It was the first plane I ever signed a maintenance release for, so it was not a special wow shot, more special to me.
          [photoid=7187922]

Comment

• Got my 2.500th picture accepted this evening :

[photoid=7198872]

Comment

• #500 for me:

[photoid=7204012]

Comment

• Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
                #500 for me:

[photoid=7204012]
                And what a shot it is ! Just great
                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                  And what a shot it is ! Just great
                  Thank you Erwin!

Comment

• My 6,000th shot has just been accepted!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7211202

Thanks to the team for their hard (and often thankless) work.

Brian

Comment

• 6000 !!!!

Wouah ! Really impressive !!! Congrats Brian !

Comment

• After a many hours of incredulous wondering what it was going to take to find that "sweet spot" for photo acceptance, somehow, someway, I've reached photo 100. I had planned on a different one, but I'm glad this one turned out to be it.

Flaring for 34 while company traffic peaks into the picture and Thomas Cook holds short.. C-GWJE. Boeing 737-7CT. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks again to all the screeners for their thankless work.

Comment

• Really amazing work guys. I'm still at 39, but I guess I'll just have to wait until I get to 50!
                          Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

• #1300 for me:

Thanks to all
                            P
                            Last edited by HB-IHC; 2011-11-03, 23:14.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• my 1200th

My 1200th:

Comment

• Congratulations guys!

Roel.

Comment

Working...
                                X