Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 8,000th photo on the JP.net database !

Dear friends,

My 8,000th photo on the JP.net database was accepted right now.

Cheers !

Yours,
    Erez.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
      Dear friends,

My 8,000th photo on the JP.net database was accepted right now.

Cheers !

Yours,
      Erez.

Up to the 9000
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Up to the 9000
        Many thanks Erwin, I hope so...

Comment

• No. 750

Shot No. 750 in the JP database.
          The Problem)liner arriving at BLR.. VT-ANJ. Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Just got photo #50 online. Many thanks to everyone who has viewed my photos over the last year or so, it's been a pleasure looking at everyone elses' as well.

Paul McGuiness off to Los Angeles as Qantas 11.. VH-OQC. Airbus A380-842. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Just hit the magic 1000 photos in the db with this special one

Comment

• Number 10,000!

Thanks to the JP team and photographer friends around the world.

My 10,000th shot accepted on JetPhotos.net. I've come a long way since joining in 2005 - thanks to the JP screeners, my fellow photographer friends around the world and to Ian Le Breton who has been there all the way through!. LN-RRK. Boeing 737-883. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by StMawganE14 View Post
                  Number 10,000!

Thanks to the JP team and photographer friends around the world.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7722662
                  Congrats Brian, onward to the next 10K

Comment

• I joining to blessings to all.

Cheers !

Comment

• 10000.... pffffffiuuuuu That's so impressive ! Well done Brian !!

Comment

• No. 800 on JP.
                        A rare catch and really lucky to have this as my 800th shot on JetPhotos. Saudia sporting the special 'Sky Team' livery takes off from RWY 27L for its flight back to Jeddah.. HZ-AKA. Boeing 777-268(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Nothing really special, but after almost ten years of uploading, I finally hit the 1000 mark with this one!
                          It's amazing how trips can take a turn and allow shots that one wouldn't normally get. I was in DFW about to board the flight to FAR when American's system went down on April 16, so I was rebooked on the first flight to ORD and then on to FAR from there the next day. This was the glorious MD-80 that brought me on the early morning flight! What a trip, that's all I really have to say about it.
                          I really do enjoy the MD-80s, especially on American, so I'm glad this one made the milestone.
                          [photoid=7725201]
                          Quite an improvement from humble beginnings about a decade ago.
                          [photoid=315540]
                          A bit has definitely changed over the years for me.
                          Thank you to all who have screened and given tips to help me improve!
                          Anyways, here's to the next bunch!

Comment

• Congratulations Ryan on hitting the 1000 mark, onwards to 2000!

Comment

• Well Done Ryan !!

Comment

• My first photo to reach top four in the People's choice awards.

[photoid=7720848]

Comment

Working...
                                X