X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HB-IHC
    replied
    This one generated my 100th "JP Top Shot" e-mai:

Many thanks to everyone who has enjoyed viewing my images as much as I have enjoyed working on them.

Paul
    Last edited by HB-IHC; 2011-07-09, 21:44. Reason: thumbnail

Leave a comment:

• SEANDSILVA
    replied
    650th shot!

Thank you Screeners! Heres my 650th entry with the Kenyan 763 blasting down rwy 27!

Leave a comment:

• SEANDSILVA
    replied
    Originally posted by ecapdeville View Post
    Well... im really happy! today I got uploaded my 500th picture in jetphotos! almost 6 years to get here and I need to say that its been hard work indeed, my acceptance ratio has been great this year so I know I am in the right way...

Thanks to all the moderators and all the people that make this site the best one...and Im looking forward directly to the 1000th.

greetings from mexico city...

Eduardo Capdeville C.
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• ecapdeville
    replied
    My 500th!

Well... im really happy! today I got uploaded my 500th picture in jetphotos! almost 6 years to get here and I need to say that its been hard work indeed, my acceptance ratio has been great this year so I know I am in the right way...

Thanks to all the moderators and all the people that make this site the best one...and Im looking forward directly to the 1000th.

greetings from mexico city...

Eduardo Capdeville C.

Leave a comment:

• Iwnafly
    replied
    Well no screeners choice but I did make top photo of the day so far and I have like 6 hours left. So this has been a great day. Thanks
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7132955

Leave a comment:

Working...
X