This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by totomagic View Post

But today I reached a new personal milestone, I got my first PCA! Thanks to all for voting it to the first place
    I wonder for which bird people voted most
    Anyhow, congrats on both milestones!

Comment

• Originally posted by totomagic View Post
      But today I reached a new personal milestone, I got my first PCA! Thanks to all for voting it to the first place

[photoid=6430687]
      You realize people voted because of the hot chick being photographed as well

JK

Comment

• I have got my 1234!th photo accepted in the database!

Comment

• If I han't uploaded a slightly different version of this before I would have had a 100% acception ratio over the last month...http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2267833

But I guess 8 out of 9 aint to bad...

But this is my number 30 in the DB: [photoid=6444220]

And this from today is doing well! [photoid=6443697]

Comment

• [photoid=6446033]

photo number 700, not bad I'd say.
            [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

• Fairly recently I got my 300th photo accepted http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...420888&nseq=27

Cheers, Huw

Comment

• Nice Tornado
                Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• Two recent milestones:

My 100th photo at jetphotos.net: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6450706

My 1st photo that reached 'top photo of the week' status: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6436407

BRGDS

Comment

• My first pic accepted this year giving me a kick start by making it one of the top viewed photos in the past week !
                    I was very surprised almost nobody was there to capture this beauty.

KLM celebrates her 90th anniversary with her own retrojet. Sorry for the poor quality but on NewYearsday you cant'have it all, definetely not good weather conditions.. PH-BXA. Boeing 737-8K2. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Happy New year to all of you!
                    Joop

Comment

• At the fence at taxiway Victor were a lot of people.
                      Nice photo, this beauty will fly the whole year so we can also catch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joop View Post
                        My first pic accepted this year giving me a kick start by making it one of the top viewed photos in the past week !
                        I was very surprised almost nobody was there to capture this beauty.

KLM celebrates her 90th anniversary with her own retrojet. Sorry for the poor quality but on NewYearsday you cant'have it all, definetely not good weather conditions.. PH-BXA. Boeing 737-8K2. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Happy New year to all of you!
                        Joop
                        Probably because it was freezing cold, most people still had a hangover from the new-years party and a good portion of the die-hard spotters where waiting at landmarks across the country for the low fly-past that was promised. I intended to take a photo of her while crossing the St. Jan in Den Bosch.
                        Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

• And now my 1300th one!

Happy New Year all!
                          Mehdi.
                          Last edited by mnazarinia; 2009-01-05, 09:59.

Comment

• Two milestones for me this morning;

Number 300 in the db

[photoid=6456718]

which is huge considering how few pics I had when 2008 started and the second milestone is that for the first time I managed to get 10 out of 10 in the queue accepted

thanks to everyone that has helped me improve my shots, especially the screeners that take their time to give personal comments as well as constant help in the forum.
                            [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

• Congrats Alberto !!

Comment

• Thank you very much!

next goal is to reach 500 by June, but it won't be easy since Since the end of April I won't have too much time to go spotting, but it's for a good reason

Comment

Working...
                                X