Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to my buddy Stéphane Mutzenberg for his 1000th !!!!!

[photoid=6547826]

Comment

• and here is my 1600th!!!!

Comment

• 300 and still counting!

Just touched 300 ! Thank You Screeners!

Comment

• Ok, it's not an A380 performing a tailstrike, but it's still a milestone for me .. .number 400!!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6568019

Comment

• Not a numeric milestone, but my first Night Photograph accepted.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Proudly present my 1900th Photo on J.net

[photoid=6572826]

It was a very nice surprise, because Qantas does´t flight to SCEL.

Nobody knows why that this baby came that day, but lucky for me, was the Wunala Dreaming, and I was there to catch it.

I hope you like it.

Regards,

Comment

• It's nothing really special, but I've been taking photos for over 15 years, and have only captured the beacon three times. The first two were useless, but I finally got one which was good enough to be uploaded.

Comment

• Yippee, my 700th photo in the DB, PIA's 747 is back in EU airspace after 3 years.

[photoid=6579080]

Comment

• Got my first shot in from my XSi.
                    [photoid=6584929]
                    Just a King Air from the first day out at the airport with it. Hopefully plenty more to come from it.

Comment

• 250th for me.

Comment

• 700 for me:
                        [photoid=6592160]

Comment

• I have no idea how to link to a photo displaying a smaller image, but my 2000th shot was accepted into the database today!

Saying goodbye to a place that's very special to me, this was our final view of Madeira as myself and fellow photographer Tom Gautier (Expert Pedestrian) head home after an awesome week in Funchal with the Bristolian git that is Adam Spalding (WAC). This is my 2000th image on JP, so as with my 1000th there are a few people I'd like to mention. Tom Gautier again, who I've spent many a happy hour at various airports with. Ben Rowley, Danny Jones, Steve Preston, Jordan Appleson and Tom Morley who are a bunch of legends, and Adam Spalding, who’s pretty much the most amazing friend I could ever wish for. Thankyou for everything guys. This one’s for all of you!. G-EZEB. Airbus A319-111. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Paul
                          Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PMN View Post
                            I have no idea how to link to a photo displaying a smaller image, but my 2000th shot was accepted into the database today!

Saying goodbye to a place that's very special to me, this was our final view of Madeira as myself and fellow photographer Tom Gautier (Expert Pedestrian) head home after an awesome week in Funchal with the Bristolian git that is Adam Spalding (WAC). This is my 2000th image on JP, so as with my 1000th there are a few people I'd like to mention. Tom Gautier again, who I've spent many a happy hour at various airports with. Ben Rowley, Danny Jones, Steve Preston, Jordan Appleson and Tom Morley who are a bunch of legends, and Adam Spalding, who’s pretty much the most amazing friend I could ever wish for. Thankyou for everything guys. This one’s for all of you!. G-EZEB. Airbus A319-111. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Paul
                            [photoid=6592416] Don't thank me Paul, thank Pamela DB, and congrats on the 2000th!
                            Last edited by turbotraker; 2009-06-18, 00:20.

Comment

• My 1200th, flown in specially from Addis Ababa for the occasion!

My 1,200th photo on Jetphotos.net!. ET-AMU. Boeing 757-23N. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• #200, thanks to all the screeners who have helped with pre and post screening!

[photoid=6596841]

Comment

Working...
                                X