This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone,

I just got my 2400th one accepted! I would like to thank all of you for your help specifically the screeners.

I myself really like this one! Hope you do!

Cheers,
    Mehdi.

Comment

• My 400'th!

Comment

• I am impressed how many pictures some of you have online! Must've taken quite some time.
        Congrats to all of you and your milestones!

I am not even at 150... yet

Comment

• Originally posted by mnazarinia View Post
          Hi everyone,

I just got my 2400th one accepted! I would like to thank all of you for your help specifically the screeners.

I myself really like this one! Hope you do!

Cheers,
          Mehdi.

Fantastic 2400'th photo Mehdi

Comment

• My #400:

The mighty Bone gets airborne thanks to it's massive afterburners. The noise eats you alive and is beyond incredible. You feel it right in your stomach. Thanks so much to ISAP and the great people at Nellis for making this shoot possible.. 86-0140. Rockwell B-1B Lancer. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It took me about 6 years to get there. Need to pick up the speed

Roel.
            Last edited by Diezel; 2010-03-20, 11:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diezel View Post
              My #400:
              The mighty Bone gets airborne thanks to it's massive afterburners. The noise eats you alive and is beyond incredible. You feel it right in your stomach. Thanks so much to ISAP and the great people at Nellis for making this shoot possible.. 86-0140. Rockwell B-1B Lancer. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Roel.

Well... if you must do all that work for us lot Roel

Many congratulations... I can feeeeel the noise just looking at it ... excellent shot!

Paul

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• Originally posted by Diezel View Post
                My #400:

Roel.
                Very nice aircraft to celebrate your 400th addition. Congratulations Roel!

Comment

• Well what can I say guys and gals?...

... it feels a bit self-centred to post this one here but, as my first Screener's Choice, I'm really pleased you had pleasure in seeing this one and I'm deeply grateful to all the Crew for their work, commitment and and consideration.

It really does make the work and consideration I put in to something I truly love to do all the more rewarding and pleasurable and it just goes to show; nobody achieves their personal milestones without the help of others.

Thanks to all of you!

Paul
                  Last edited by HB-IHC; 2010-03-20, 17:26.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• Originally posted by HB-IHC View Post
                    ... it feels a bit self-centred to post this one here but, as my first Screener's Choice, I'm really pleased you had pleasure
                    No worries. I simply had to tick the sc box on this one and i am happy the 2nd screener followed this .
                    Great shot!
                    Last edited by oe-vap; 2010-03-20, 17:28. Reason: spelling
                    Peter
                    http://www.vap-group.at
                    http://www.austrianaviation.net

Comment

• Thanks Peter... and for your comment on the photo.

Paul

Comment

• My 100th on JP and one i had waited all day for. Hope you guys like it because i really do.
                        Taken from the hotel room that TAS had arranged for us that day. My 100th photo in the database with any luck and a big thanks to all who helped me get here. I would name them all but it would take far too long. Thanks guys. B-5370. Boeing 737-8Q8. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Well done Sam.

Comment

• #700 for me:

Thanks to all the screeners, Paul
                            Last edited by HB-IHC; 2010-04-08, 07:02.

Comment

• Photo 100 turned out to be a spectacular one

Comment

• #2500 for me:

Comment

Working...
                                X