X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 500th!!

[photoid=5940321]

Not the best quality,but i 'm still proud of that shot. Actualy,thanks to the screeners for accepting it!!

Comment

• My 500th!

[photoid=5943134]
      Last edited by Manc; 2007-03-25, 09:01.
      2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

• nice jobs guys on the 500ths

Comment

• Originally posted by C-FRED
          My 500th!!

[photoid=5940321]

Not the best quality,but i 'm still proud of that shot. Actualy,thanks to the screeners for accepting it!!
          I really like this one. I can almost feel the sunrays on my face when viewing.
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• #100 for me, as well as my first 747. Took me long enough! damn P+S cameras.

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

• You guys are lucky i got school mon-fri and i still dont know what kind of camera to buy.
              BH Airlines A319

Comment

• Originally posted by Electric-Jet
                #100 for me, as well as my first 747. Took me long enough! damn P+S cameras.

Nice job Dylan, you should see your numbers jump once you make the leap to DSLR, atleast mine did

Comment

• First of all, I wish to say what a wonderful idea and how succesful this thread is !! ..... my milestones coming in the following post ..... still have to look for my photos in db ...

Comment

• My first photo ! Still with a point and shoot Fuji FinePix. These early photos remind me of what Charles Polidano (jp photographer - kukkudril on this thread !) ones told me, that once I switch to SLR I will wonder why I ever bothered to take photos with a point and shoot. (he was right).

© Alan Cordina

Still with that point and shoot....Not a particularly numbered photo, only my 31st photo, but I was contacted by the CREW of this aircraft (through jp) because they went crazy on this photo and all wanted copies (which I obviously obliged) and I was ecstatic ! So please bear with me, as this was a "milestone" for me !
                    JetPhotos.Net
                    © Alan Cordina

My 100th ! and my name gets to be included in the jp photographers list ! ....still with that point and shoot....
                    © Alan Cordina

I know we should show the 100 - 200 etc etc but on reaching this, my 150th, when the airshow came to Malta and I was attempting action shots still with that point and shoot ..... not really easy...
                    © Alan Cordina

Switching to SLR 350D 100-400 L for my 200th - and my first encounter with a dust spot ! Straight up above the tail plane. Screeners you cannot take this as an offence because you normally spot the tiniest and faintest spots, so this must have been a blip !
                    © Alan Cordina

Now, I also know that we should not show ALL the screener's choices on here, but when your first screener's choice is also the People's 1st choice .....
                    © Alan Cordina

A milestone for me ! This was selected by a famous artist to be painted / drawing, and its now a proud original painting of which I have the copy print which you may see here : http://www.lyleart2000.com/SUKHOI30.html

© Alan Cordina

400th.
                    © Alan Cordina

Well, this is 499, but if it is not a very serious crime, I hope you allow me to say ...500th. thanks
                    © Alan Cordina

550th, together with my photo that I most feel that deserved more (but that's just an opinion of course).
                    © Alan Cordina

© Alan Cordina

600th.
                    © Alan Cordina

Photo of the Week ....
                    © Alan Cordina

My first (and I PROMISE only) time I got drenched, soaking wet, down to my underwear !! My wife thought I needed a psychiatrist ......did I ? .....
                    © Alan Cordina

700th.
                    © Alan Cordina

750th.

800th.
                    © Alan Cordina

Another milestone for me. Coming face to face with 3 Saudi Tornados enroute for upgrade ! Not just for photography but also for the rarity, and glad I have captured the moment like this....
                    © Alan Cordina

Local airline (EK) manager was so impressed with this one, that it was then easy to talk him into giving me a fabulous scale model on stand (the ones you see in travel / airline offices) of the EK A380 !
                    © Alan Cordina

900th.
                    © Alan Cordina

Another 1st People's Choice... and its follow up...
                    © Alan Cordina

© Alan Cordina

.....going for the 1000th.....

Hope I did not bore you as it was a bit long ....

Comment

• Well i've just started to upload again after nearly a year off and i am pleased to say that i achieved a personnel milestone today.

I was lucky enough to get my first photo accepted at 1600x1200 resolution. While this is not major milestone it felt extremely good for me to get this on here as i have been recently getting used to a new computer system and two new monitors for processing which have been causing me some problems.

The photo in question is this one...
                      1600x1200 upload!. PH-KCD. McDonnell Douglas MD-11. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I'll refrain from posting any more msg's unless they are about major milestones. I just wanted to share the feeling of happiness that i got when this one got accepted! First time in a long while i've enjoyed uploading! I'm back now and i plan to be hitting 250 and 500 photos very soon!

Cheers, Chris
                      Chris Sharps
                      5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
                      17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
                      24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
                      1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

• my 100th

Yipee, my 100th pic in the DB,

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5946109

beacon bonus too!!, thanks to Sam P for all your help, thanks to Jid W for the locations.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotraker
                          Well done lad. The 'Blue Peter' livery came from the winner of a children's competition a couple of years ago though

Dale

Comment

• Welcome back, Chris! Nice to see you back in the hobby!

Gerardo
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by G-DALE
                              Well done lad. The 'Blue Peter' livery came from the winner of a children's competition a couple of years ago though

Dale
                              Cheers Dale, to be honest, its the first time I had seen/pictured this scheme. Here's to my next 100!!

Comment

• [photoid=5947492]
                                Number 650.

Comment

Working...
                                X