Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, guys less than a month I reached to my 500th! I owe this achievements to all of your comments and advices. Thanks for that.

Comment

I managed to clock up 400 recently.

[photoid=6184554]

Having had my first acceptance back in July 2003, I guess I have not been the most prolific contributor to JP-Net. Back then I started out by scanning 6x4 prints until going digital in May 2005. Looking back at the horrific quality of some of my old scans makes me cringe!!! I really should get the negatives scanned and reupload some of them.

I can think of many members who have helped me to improve over the years, Thank you to all, there are too many of you to list individually.

Chris

Comment

• My 1000th Photo on jetphotos
        http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6199013

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenden S
          Congrats Brenden!!!
          As a new member of JetPhotos community, at the moment I can only share with you my first milestone - the 25th photo in the data base: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6190155

BRGRS

TK

Comment

• My photo # 200 in the database

Was the first Indian to 50, then 100, then 150 & now 200.

Cheers - Vishal

Comment

• well done mate

Comment

• A personal milestone for me 200,000 views!!!

Photo Stats: Murtaza Sattar

Murtaza Sattar currently has 355 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 200,000 times, for an average of 563.38 views per photo.
                Congrats on your 200th Vishal.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnazarinia
                  Well, guys less than a month I reached to my 500th! I owe this achievements to all of your comments and advices. Thanks for that.
                  [/center]
                  that's very impressive!

just hit 750, nothing exciting about the photo, didn't plan it out well enough

[photoid=6200128]

Comment

• Well done to you all. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• I just passed the 15,000 view mark
                      Will C.

Comment

• Just reached my 1000th shot - not one of my best but...Thanks to the screeners for pointing out the error of my ways. Roll on 2000!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6204400

Brian

Comment

• Nice work Brian.

Comment

• Well done to you both. Keep it up everyone, it does not matter how many photos you have on this website the more the merrier.

Comment

• Thanks for the encouragement, it seems as I get more accepted, I get a better feel for what the screeners are looking for. My acceptance rate has gone up dramatically since my first few accepted.
                              Will C.

Comment

• Number 400 made it in this morning, thank you to all who have helped me and put up with me over the time:
                                [photoid=6210195]

Not the prettiest of aeroplanes but a regular of mine, this was the 5th time last year i had photographed her. I would photograph her another time before the year is out, making it proberably my most photographed of 2007.

Comment

Working...
                                X