X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My number 1000 in the db

[photoid=6674856]

Comment

• It is a hard and long road for me to reach the 100th photo in the data base. However I am happy to see this milestone and learning in every accepted and rejected photos. My 100th is ...

Last edited by gearphoto; 2009-10-04, 10:37.

Comment

• Some great milestones. Congrats everyone!

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Just noticed my hiuts went trough 4 million views.
          this one of my latest batch
          [photoid=6686348]
          must have played a role in it.

Thanks everyone for watching
          Peter
          http://www.vap-group.at
          http://www.austrianaviation.net

Comment

• There you go, here is my 2000th shot in this great database. Thanks all for all your helps so far. This is not a very special photo but still nice background and a new airplane!

Cheers,
            Mehdi.

Comment

• Well done and congratulations Mehdi!

Comment

• Thanks Lee, I would like to congratulate you as well for nicely capturing the soceroos labeled OJS yesterday, well done mate!
                Mehdi.

Comment

• Finally I got 100th photo in JP.net. I would like to dedicate this photo to all screnners and all the photographers of Jetphotos.net.

Thanks a lot!

A portuguese photojournalist living in Brazil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose Luis Silva View Post
                    Finally I got 100th photo in JP.net. I would like to dedicate this photo to all screnners and all the photographers of Jetphotos.net.

Thanks a lot!

I was one of the screener on that photo, so congrats on you 100th photo in the DB
                    Regards
                    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

• Thanks a lot Soren!!!
                      My best regards

Comment

• Well, amazingly my biggest milestone to date here at Jetphotos.net comes exactly 7 years after my first photo (ID# 188!) accepted.

Today I passed the 1 million views mark and I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to Chris and the entire Jetphotos team (both past and present) for offering us hacks such a wonderful, fun and asthetically pleasing website to share our pictures with the world at no cost.

I started here on October 28th 2002, 15 days after my first child was born. My next goal is to have her (or my son) achieve a successful upload! Unfortunately Jetphotos isn't Australian Football or Littlest Pet Shops so it will be a while yet before we see my kids uploading !

Thanks to everyone that has taken a few seconds out of their life, that you'll never ever get back, to view one of my images. I genuinely appreciate every click, comment and e-mail.

Comment

• 1,000,004 views as of today on a total 2113 pics. Who would have thought that in just 3 1/2 years ?
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                            1,000,004 views as of today on a total 2113 pics. Who would have thought that in just 3 1/2 years ?
                            Congrats on that amazing mark!

Comment

• my 400th picture

Today I received the happy message that my 400th picture was accepted.
                              Thanks to all screeners for their time and effort!!

[1600 pix] Hail to the Queen! "Koningin Beatrix", or Queen Beatrix, being pushed away. A regular Martinair 767 (PH-MCI) and the only Martinair 767 in retro 50 years anniversary scheme.. PH-MCL. Boeing 767-31A(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• My 300th

Finally reached 300 shots in the database!
                                May the Sun be with you. Resist the darkside.

Comment

Working...
                                X